- by car: You can park your car in the P10 Sint-Pietersplein underground parking garage, which is just around the corner (€ 8/day from Monday until Sunday). The following parking rules apply in our street:
– paid parking from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
– maximum 5 hours of parking between 9 am and 7 pm (from 3/10/22)
– free parking from 11-9 pm and on Sundays and public holidays
– free parking with ticket 2 x 20 minutes per day
- by public transport: the railway station Ghent-Sint-Pieters is a 15-minute walk away.
- Kunstlaan 18 – 9000 Ghent – Belgium
- +32 9 278 17 64
- Low-emissione zone: to improve air quality, the city center of Ghent – where our B&B is located – is a low-emission zone.
Only cars that meet the admission requirements are allowed into this zone.
Is your car allowed into this zone? Then you don’t have to do anything.
Do you drive a car with a foreign number plate that meets the admission requirements? Then you have to register your vehicle once for free. This registration is valid until December 31, 2024 in all Flemish cities with a low emission zone. An exception to this are the Dutch vehicles that no longer need to be registered in advance because of the link with the Road Traffic Service (RDW) in the Netherlands.
Is your car not allowed into this zone? Then check whether your car qualifies for an exception to the admission requirements by registering it for free.
Is your car not allowed into this zone and are you not entitled to an exception? Then check whether you can buy a temporary admission or an LEZ day pass.
Avoid a fine and always check your car before coming to Ghent.
For more information about the low-emission-zone, please check www.lez2020.gent.
Bank account details
Name and address:
Cools Projects bv
K. Mercierlaan 1A
9090 Melle – Belgium
IBAN: BE80 3631 7479 7777
Payment methods: cash, Bancontact, Maestro, MasterCard, Visa
You can also find us on:
Feel free to send us a message.